Shop local and feed hungry Manitobans. Thank you to local businesses currently raising food and funds for Harvest. Please support those who support us, and we’ll all harvest the benefits.
- Alysia Marie Hair – Donating 5% from the purchase of a gift card.
- Beautiful Beginnings Photography – Selling original photography of The Exchange District with all proceeds to Harvest.
- Bijou Canoe – Necklaces are $30 and $10 from each will be split donations between Main Street Project and Winnipeg Harvest.
- Carberry International – Donating $2 from each T-shirt, $4 from each hoodie.
- Corpell’s Water – June 2020, selling a special edition 500 ml Water Bottles through major retailers with proceeds to Winnipeg Harvest.
- Every Line Designs – Donating 20% from the sale of Winnipeg Skyline Masks.
- Jessica Marsh – Hosting live workout classes on Instagram every week, with 100% of the proceeds donated to Harvest. Donations collected by e-transfer.
- Meraki Beauty Inc. – Donating 5% from the purchase of a gift card.
- The Peg Authentic – Donating $5 from every shirt sold.
- Pretty Little Flare – Donating 10% of gift card sales to Harvest.
- Sizzle Lighters – Donating 75% of entry fees plus event donations. Fill the bin at St. Vital Centre parking lot by Chapters at their canopy on May 9 and 10.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers – Donating 100% of proceeds from sales of “Bigger Than Football” tee.
Help Fill our Tins and Bins:
- Boston Pizza – Collecting Tins at 11 Winnipeg locations.
- Red-E Bins – Will go to any business or home to pick up donations. Contact (204) 999-6197 for info.
- Shell – All Winnipeg locations.
- Vita Health – All six locations.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers – Collecting donations while doing merchandise deliveries.
- Anise Leather – Donating 100% of sales from specific leather items to Harvest.
- Bump Maternity – Donating 5% of sales.
- Jenna Rae Cakes – Donating $1 from every cupcake sold on SkipTheDishes, April 22.
- Mama Faire – Donating $1 from every sale of Amigurumi Crochet Dolls
- Smoke’s Poutinerie, Regent Ave. Location – Donating 2 lbs. of potatoes for every poutine sold on April 11-12.
- Winnipeg Paramedic Benevolent Society Inc. – Donating 100% of T-shirt sales.