Wednesday, August 12, 2020 | St. Boniface Golf Club
Registration: 11:00 AM | Golf Time: 12:00 – 5 PM. Shotgun start at noon.
*Social distancing and COVID-19 protocols in effect.
Register Now – Deadline July 31, 2020
- View Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
- Individual Golfer Registration – $195/golfer
What You’ll Receive:
- One round of 18-hole golf with shared golf cart
- Cart bottled water and granola bars plus Player Goods Bag with complimentary beverage ticket
- Lunch/dinner at on-course food stations: Holes 5, 10, 14 and 18
Plus – Advance Online 50/50 and Silent Auction – August 1-12
- Details to follow. Winners announced online and via social media on August 13 by 4:30 p.m.
- To donate a prize for the silent auction, please fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/oLTCpGX3FGF5hTuC9
For more info, please contact Angela, Signature Events Coordinator:
- Email: SignatureEvents@winnipegharvest.org
- Phone: (204) 982-3677 ext. 435
About Lee Newton:
Inspired by a documentary featuring Helen verDuin Palit’s New York food bank: “City Harvest”, Lee formed a small volunteer board who worked tirelessly to open Winnipeg Harvest on July 1, 1985. Lee was loved and respected by everyone at Winnipeg Harvest and the community that supported us. Lee passed away on February 8, 2014, and we hold this Memorial Golf Tournament in her honour.
“I have learned that everyone at Harvest takes a great deal of pride and sense of ownership for their jobs. I have learned that it is just as valid when a disabled volunteer can make five food hampers an hour as when an able-bodied person can make 50. There is no competition here, just a feeling that all work donated is important and that it feels good to help. We are all capable of doing something of significance to make our worlds a better place,” said Newton.
2019 Golf Tournament Photos: