**This is a Matched event. Your impact will be doubled – up to $67,500.00!
The Team Food Sort Challenge is a fast-paced corporate and community challenge, where teams of 8 compete to see who can sort the most food and raise the most funds – the ultimate Team Champion can do both! In this one-of-a-kind challenge, a maximum of 72 teams will compete for glory, sorting 150 palettes of food over 6 days – and – raising funds through individual and cumulative team pledges. It’s a great team builder for your company or community group.
- Dates: Postponed to September 14-18, 2020
- Challenge Times: 9:00 – 11:30 am, 1:00 – 3:30 pm, 5:00 – 7:30 pm
- Registration Fee: $100 / per team of 8
- Each registration includes participant t-shirts and snacks
- Most weight in pounds sorted as a team in 2 hours.
- Most funds raised per organization – and – per participant
- Champion! Best overall score.
Team Registration and Fundraising Page:
It’s as easy as 1,2,3! Spots will fill up fast, so don’t delay registering your team and securing your chance to be the next Food Sort Champion! Once you register, details on how to set up your fundraising page will be sent to you.
Register Your Team for a Sorting Shift Now
Deadline: August 28, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: Teams are asked to participate in one sorting shift during the week, on one of the days, not all.
Any questions, please contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org
DJ Services Provided By: