Thank you for your interest in organizing a community food drive for Winnipeg Harvest.
Steps for success.
- Plan your Event – Due to COVID-19, please ensure that any event you run observes the Government of Manitoba Health Orders including – maintaining a safe social distance at all times. For example, if you are collecting food at a specific location, then people and/or vehicles should drop off food and/or funds one at at time, 6 feet away from each other.
- Set a Goal
- Register your Food Drive – by completing this Event Agreement
*Winnipeg Harvest requires completed event agreements for all food and money collections.
- Tell Everyone. Post flyers in your lunchroom, send out emails and share on social media (don’t forget to tag @winnipegharvest @wpgharvest #WinnipegHarvest).
- Make your donation. Once you’ve filled your bins and/or tins, bring ‘em over to Winnipeg Harvest!
Winnipeg Harvest can provide the following:
- Top 10 Food Drive Items – Download or Print
- Food collection bins or containers
- Pickup of food that is not able to be dropped off at our location
- Tins for cash donations
If you have any questions, please connect with Mika Peterson, Community Events Coordinator
Make a donation!
Use the form below to chip in what you can. Every dollar counts! Please consider a monthly donation. For phone donations, please call (204) 982-3581 from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. If you are looking to make a Major Gift, please contact our CEO Keren Taylor-Hughes at 204-982-3663 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org