Be a Harvest Hero.
Help us feed vulnerable neighbours, at-risk older adults, children and families!
Winnipeg Harvest and its partner organizations are front-line responders during this coronavirus crisis. With schools and businesses closing, job and wages losses, vulnerable and isolated adults, the demand for food in local communities across the province is steadily increasing, and our capacity to respond decreasing. We are continuing to operate as best as possible to ensure our neighbours have enough food to eat during this uncertain time.
We need your support more than ever to keep our warehouse open and food flowing.
Here are 8 ways you can make a huge impact right now:
- Donate Now – $25 provides 10 lbs. of food. $75 = Family food hamper. $300 buys 4 hampers.
- Corporate Donations Welcome – Local businesses can make a cash donations, donate a percentage of sales and/or collect $ at the till.
- Put tins in the bin every time to shop at the Grocery Store or organize a (Safe) Food Drive
- Become a Volunteer
- Grow-A-Row for Harvest.
- Spread the Word. Re-tweet and re-post our social media – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram / Stories.
- Contact loved ones and neighbours. If food assistance is needed, this is How to Access Food.
- Sign up to receive regular E-news Updates from us: