- Canned Fish and Poultry – chicken or turkey; tuna or salmon packed in water.
- Baby Food and Formula – iron-enriched formula; baby food jars of vegetables, fruit or meat; infant cereal such as oatmeal, barley or rice.
- Canned Vegetables or Fruit – packed in own juice.
- Canned Stew, Chili, Brown Beans
- Peanut Butter – Light
- Dry Pasta
- Rice – plain, brown, converted or parboiled
- Canned Spaghetti Sauce
- Cereal – plain, fibre, non-sugar coated
- Canned Soup – vegetable, tomato, lentil, pea
These food items have been selected to reflect recommendations in Canada’s food guide.
Thank you for sharing what you can spare.